1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Get on Fuelly! Track your MPG's...support the community

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Fuel Economy' started by NineScorpions, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ChipL

ChipL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Doing good so far :( I just used MotionX Gps to track my commute to work on my iPhone. My commute is from about 500ft down to 225ft over about 13 minutes inbound to the lowest point. The last 10 minutes is going from 225ft to about 475ft. Need to record the same route back, which does give me better mpg's.

Folks like F8L drive me to do my best. Others like bigsteve make him wonder why the difference in mpg's.

To that end, it would be fun to do a "reverse road race". Not about the best time, but about the best mpgs vs time via the MFD....Three trips to the Delaware Shore and the average mph was 45mph. Two of them was with a bike rack (one at 50 and the second at 52). My last road trip to the shore area gave me my best mpg's of 59.4mpg without the bike rack.

As much as we look for meet ups on here at times. I think it would be fun to do a mpg vs time type of run...

2. kalome

kalome Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    wrong pst

how do you delete a post?