1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good Prius C Videos

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Species5618w, May 24, 2013.

1. Species5618w

Species5618w Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Saw two interesting videos on youtube. I think they came from the original Toyota introduction, but I can't find them in the forum.

I found it useful because it has size comparisons with Prius, how the trunk size was calculated (although I think it lied), etc.... Hopefully this hasn't been posted before.

2. ROLOPR

ROLOPR Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Interesting videos.

3. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    I didn't think the below deserved its own thread, but thought people might be interested in this video from Toyota Malaysia with owner endorsements of the c and liftback.

4. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Meanwhile I don't speak Spanish, so I have no idea what is happening in this ad:

EDIT: Just found what was probably the first of a two-part ad. I still don't get it, but there's more storyline now.

5. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Okay last one... from Japan, too beautiful not to share (and now I reaaaaally want to go back again). :cry:

6. Phil 29 Palms CA

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    This is a wonderful thread. I especially liked the vedio from Malaysia. Nice posting Rob.au...

7. B2FiNiTY

B2FiNiTY Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two

here's a prius c video from taiwan. they hired some sorta famous actors to play out a little story

8. Phil 29 Palms CA

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Where do priuschat members find these foreign videos? I cannot believe TOYOTA spent money with cup cake girl and her future boyfriend to sell the Prius C. I do not understand Chinese but the boy meets girl and falls in love is a universal plot storyline. A very unique and I must say entertaining video!

9. B2FiNiTY

B2FiNiTY Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    There's plenty of prius c vids on youtube but you have to spend some time digging through it.

10. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Yep. From time to time I have a YouTube session because I'm just in that kind of mood and sometimes the c is what I look for. It's a bit easier these days... there was a stage where it seemed every dealer in the US had to put up a video filming one in their lot... that was kind of annoying.

As well as searching for "Prius c" or "Aqua", you can also search for "アクア". :)

11. Phil 29 Palms CA

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Rob.au: I noted you are a regular poster and reader of pruischat. I see you have an almost 2:1 ratio of posts to likes on your priuschat score board. This is one of the highest ratios I have seen. It translates into readers of the site REALLY enjoying your comments on varies subjects. I, for one reader, enjoy your inputs above all others. I hope you will continue. You always have something interesting to read. One comment not related to the Pruis C. I hope other readers will forgive me. As an aircraft commander of a C-141 I used to fly down to Sidney from Hawaii. While in crew rest, my.crew enjoyed getting a bottle of wine, some bread and cheese and jumping on the Sidney fairy boat in the harbor. We spend hours on the top deck of the boat enjoying the view and day. If you have a girlfriend or wife you might consider this date. It's been years ago. I do not know it authorities would permit you doing this today? Just a thought..

12. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    :) :)

Edit: Nevermind... maths this late in the day are not my friend.

13. Rob.au

Rob.au Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    i-Tech
    Haha, thanks for the compliments... and yes, I love my home town and for much of my life I've been fortunate to be within easy reach of the harbour. I used to live in the east near the outer harbour that everyone knows, but these days I live up the river. I don't work in the city, but when I go there I do try to use the ferry if I can... it's wonderful having harbour and river cruises as a form of regular public transport, but I wouldn't jump off one! The poor crew would be forced to turn around and fish you out!

There are plenty of other ways to get on a private boat or kayak and you can go swimming from those. As long as you steer clear of the ferries, the authorities are fine with that. :)

14. Andyprius1

Andyprius1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    TY for the videos Rob, I especially enjoyed the Sunflowers, good depth!

15. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    some really nice videos. more reasons to love the C