1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy Anniversary

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by MarinJohn, Jul 2, 2007.

1. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

Today marks the fourth anniversary of a phrase that will go down in infamy. On July 2, 2003, Junior Bush was asked about the rising casualty rates in Iraq. His response?

...anybody who wants to harm American troops will be found and brought to justice. There are some who feel like that if they attack us that we may decide to leave prematurely. They don't understand what they're talking about, if that's the case.

Let me finish. There are some who feel like -- that the conditions are such that they can attack us there. My answer is, bring them on.

And since that swaggering schoolboy taunt, 3,375 U.S. troops have been killed in Iraq. Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

Wasting 8 Trillion dollars, Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

ruining decades of national goodwill, Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

Running an unaccountable shadow government, Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

Turning the US into a Corportacracy, Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

Like the Civil War, turning families against each other, Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

Making all those who supported you look like total fools, Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

"Worst President Ever". Mission accomplished, Mr. President.

2. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I thought Dick Cheney was the "decider"?

3. ohershey

ohershey New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burritos @ Jul 2 2007, 01:43 PM) [snapback]471751[/snapback]</div>
    Nope, just the guy with his hand up the decider's #@$ making his lips move....

4. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Apparently only terrorists should do jail time.

Scooter's prison sentence got commuted today. Libby won't spend a minute in jail. What a surprise. Payoff for keeping his mouth shut I'm thinking.

I can hear our Moron in chief now.

"Just keep your mouth shut and I guarantee you'll never serve a day in prison."

5. mrbogie

mrbogie New Member

No, apparently only a reporter will spend jail time for Libby's lying.