1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Have You Pre-ordered your Vanity Plates?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by hill, Feb 28, 2012.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    Don't bother trying to nab any of these in your state:
    :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There've been several vanity threads posted on PC, but now with factory plug-in's - your state's supply might start getting used up ... go for it! any ideas?

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I gave it a lot of thought, but finally decided that a cutesy licence plate was not important to me, and I couldn't think of anything I really liked that was available. I even tried to think of a plate I liked that didn't relate to my car's being an EV. With the Xebra I just had the words "ELECTRIC" and "ALL ELECTRIC ALL THE TIME" put on the car as decals. The electric Porsche got the same treatment. Nothing yet on the Tesla. Haven't made up my mind. As more people learn what a Tesla is, the nameplate will say all that needs to be said.

I am amused when people put plates on Priuses that suggest the car doesn't use gas. Plates like KICK GAS, or FU OPEC. If DANIEL was available I'd get it. But something like DAN1EL or DANIEL9 didn't much appeal to me.

3. devprius

devprius /dev/geek

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm planning on transferring my current vanity plate "DEV ROOT" to the PiP. I thought about DEV PLUG, or DEV PIP or even DEV PHEV.

4. priuskitty

priuskitty PIP FAN

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    My vanity plate is "UPLUGIN" tried to get "PLUGIN1" but State of Michigan denied that one.

5. plugable

plugable Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base