Yesterday, it topped 100 degrees here, and it seems that this will continue all week. There is no shade available in the parking lot at work, so I crack all 4 windows about 2" and use a sun screen in the windshield. I have 35% tint all around. So, I leave work yesterday, and almost immediately, I notice that the ICE is running full-time, and I am down to 2 battery bars. The car was trying really hard to up the battery, but not having much luck. I had to go to a store, so DH met me there, and we had dinner. It had cooled off a bit by the time we went home, and DuPree got his battery fully charged on the way home. So... what caused the problem? Did the battery get too hot sitting in the sun all day? What should I do to help the car with these high temps?