1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hello from france

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ERIC69, Jan 14, 2012.

1. ERIC69

ERIC69 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    thank you !

2. ERIC69

ERIC69 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello,

Yes, Lyon is a very pleasant city which develops a lot. I live in suburb in West and I cross completely the city every day in bike to go to work. (Citroën consumes far too much in town, there is many traffic and I like cycling).

I confirm that it is a city where life is enjoyable!

If you return one day here, do not hesitate to speak to me about it! :)

3. ERIC69

ERIC69 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    My wife agrees to buy Prius but she is worried with regard to the comfort. I think that few of you know Citroën C5, which is very comfortable . But I suppose that many of you possessed big comfortable cars before Prius. The change was not too difficult?

I also believe that the suspensions of Prius in Etat-Unis are more flexible than those sold in Europe

4. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    My understanding is that there isn't much of a difference between the suspension of the US & Euro gen3 Prius suspension but the US suspension on the gen2 was softer, with the exception of the 'Touring' edition which used 'euro' suspension.

Despite this, the Prius is still a comfortable, smooth car whichever version you go for. Is it as comfortable as a Citroen? Probably not far off. The Prius suspension is still soft compared to a European car - in a good way.

Have a test drive and take your wife. The transmission is very smooth and without the engine running it is very quiet too.

5. ERIC69

ERIC69 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  6. ALS

ALS Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    ERIC69, I'm so envious of you at the moment. You have the Les Enfoires concert starting next week in Lyon. :rockon:

7. ERIC69

ERIC69 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Good evening,

That's it I bought my Prius! It is of September, 2008, and crossed 36000 km.

P2100151 (Copier).JPG

P2100152 (Copier).JPG

P2100153 (Copier).JPG

P2100154.jpg

P2100155 (Copier).JPG

cardiff_r44584_3578_1 (Copier).jpg

cardiff_r44584_3578_2 (Copier).jpg

It is very dirty because it is very cold here, and roads were salted.

1 person likes this.
  8. ERIC69

ERIC69 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Des heures d’attente devant la Fnac
    Concerts des Enfoirés : les Lyonnais ont dû se lever tôt

Une file d’attente qui remontait jusqu’au rond point central du centre commercial. Des centaines de personnes se sont précipitées mardi matin à la Fnac de la Part-Dieu, afin de se procurer des places pour l’un des concerts des Enfoirés (1er au 6 février 2012 à la Halle Tony Garnier). Les premiers campaient devant les grilles du magasin depuis l’aube.

Au lendemain du lancement de la nouvelle campagne des Restos du cœur, la vente des billets pour les sept soirées des Enfoirés a créé une cohue digne des plus grandes stars du rock. De nombreuses heures d’attente ont été nécessaires pour obtenir le précieux sésame.
    Journaux, bouquins, mots fléchés, ordinateur portable, iPad ou téléphone, tout était bon pour passer le temps, debout ou assis dans les travées du centre commercial de la Part-Dieu. Clémentine (19 ans) a été la première. « Je me suis levée à 3h30 pour être là à 4h », raconte cette étudiante en médecine. Avec sa copine Bertille (18 ans), elle est venue acheter 6 places pour ses amis. Et tant pis, si pour cela elle doit rater quelques heures de son stage à l’hôpital.
    A la mi-journée, alors qu’étaient servies les personnes arrivées à 9h, la Fnac n’était pas encore en mesure de communiquer sur le nombre de billets vendus. 42 000 entrées ont été mises en vente ce jour-là, autant le seront en janvier. Les prix varient entre 43 et 65 euros.