1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Help figuring out specs/package on 2001 Prius

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by drs33, Jul 19, 2014.

1. drs33

drs33 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    We're contemplating selling our 2001 Prius and I'm trying to figure out all of the specs on it--husband bought it certified used off a lease in 2003 and chose it based on the color, so he has no clue what package it was. I thought it was a pretty basic model but in researching it, it seems to have some extras.

For instance, we have side impact airbags, daytime running lights, and cruise control, which seem not to have been standard for 2001. We have carpet floor mats and a single CD player, though I imagine these could have just been added after market. Tried looking our VIN up in Toyota's database but get very little info beyond recent repair records. I do see references online to a "Preferred Accessory Package"--anyone know what would have been in that package? Would the cruise control and airbags have been part of an upgrade that included other features? Trying to figure out what was standard and what was an add-on that we should be advertising as unique about the car. Thanks for any help!