1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HELP!!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Nicole Turley, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Nicole Turley

Nicole Turley New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I just bought a 2014 Prius two and there seems to be very little aftermarket additions available for this car. I'm looking for a stereo unit that will add GPS, have a back up camera plug in and still let me maintain steering wheel control-that doesn't cost $1000 bucks or more. Everything I find seems to be for the C or the V. It's like my car is a black hole in the Prius world....LOL! Any ideas where to get this item and a dash kit for it?!

2. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    In dash GPS is almost never a good investment.......especially if you have to add it later.
    A really good Garmin with lifetime maps can be had for about $150; other brands too.

Give it a little bit of time; someone here will likely be able to help with the backup camera part.

P.S. your profile says you have a 2012 while your post says 2014. The difference might be important.
    Does it have touch screen controls for things like climate control and radio ??