1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

HOV stickers

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by DianneWhitmire, Jul 30, 2014.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    This might be a good place to add details about HOV stickers... we just started receiving packets of HOV stickers for our newer in stock units... and I was shocked to see the #'s up to 51K already!! Yikes!
    I presume they will go a tad over 55K due to replacement stickers but geez, hope they alert us when they are nearly gone for certain! :eek:
    All my inventory's got them now, but like last time, some folks were promising stickers there at the end when they shouldn't have been!

If you get a sticker for your car, a general idea of sticker # and timing would be helpful to everyone.

Dianne

2. Manish

Manish Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Where did you get the update about 51K. As per Eligible Vehicles - Single Occupant Carpool Lane Use Stickers it still shows 44903 stickers as of last week. They issued 6 K in a week ???

Well - I bought my car end of May - I had no idea that they had approved 15 K fresh stickers (I had been following AB2013 for the 40K - did not realize there was a Senate Bll). Somehow never saw it in the news, and the Dealer also never alerted me about the stickers availability.

I applied for mine on Monday (07/28) by mail. I hope I get the stickers. If 51 K have been issued, I might not get the sticker. Keeping fingers crossed.

3. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Wow, I have 41 new HOV stickers on my desk (for inventory and sold units) I am sorting thru, the highest # of which is 50,8##.

That report you see online, I have always watched it with a head-shaking fascination since last fall when we dealers could request stickers for in-stock cars, and their #'s seldom matched what I was seeing and putting on folks' bumpers.

#3 DianneWhitmire, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  4. Thumper14

Thumper14 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I just got mine last week and it's 51,xxx

I sent in my application the first week of July.