1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How do i connect email iphone 5 and entune

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by Hilary, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Hilary

Hilary New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Recently purchased this 2012 v and cannot get email or calendar to be visible on screen. Read some earlier posts and maybe not possible. Pandora works, however it would be awesome to get calendar and email function to connect.
    Any one have any suggestions and or help :)
    Thanks

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Is your phone connecting otherwise? Contacts and call history?

3. Hilary

Hilary New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
  4. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Well then you're probably looking at some issue with bluetooth implementation in the car and/or phone. There are different versions of Bluetooth that allow different functions. Good luck with that. I consider myself blessed when the car uploads my contacts and call history from an Android. It only does that maybe 1/3 of the time. Bluetooth is a strange and complicated world.

My suggestion would be to connect the phone to the car, then look for settings in the phone's Bluetooth setup to allow the calendar or whatever. At least that's the way Android works, when it does. When the car receives the upload, you should see a flag on the screen stating it has done this. It wouldn't surprise me if different NAV systems has different capability in this regard.