Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

How do I keep my iPod from kicking on when I connect?

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by mitch23, Apr 24, 2012.

Social Buttons

1. mitch23

mitch23 New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I've got the Entune installed...the Prius C3 is all working great...but what do I need to do to keep the iPod program from the iPhone from automatically kicking on when it is connected?

I spent a lot of time looking for some adjustment where I can keep that from happening. Of course I looked in the Entune app and the iPhone as well....no luck

Any one have any ideas how to keep the iPod from just starting up when connected?
  2. CinTarzana

CinTarzana New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Are you using Bluetooth or a cable to connect? I have the same problem with a cable, but not with bluetooth. (Or it might be dependent on what source you last used - I'll have to play with it some more)
  3. xsavior

xsavior Junior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    My girlfriend has a sony stereo with the USB connection, and her iPhone always starts playing when she plugs it in, might be more of an iphone setting than a stereo setting. I'll ask her if I can play with it, but she gets very protective of "Siri" :)
  4. HaveNoCents

HaveNoCents Conservative Tree Hugger

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Go to Bluetooth setup. Select paired devices. Her phone will come up with 3 icons next to it. The middle icon is for music. Either select the middle icon for another device or click on her middle icon and it will ask if you want to disconnect it.