1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

How Much did you pay for 2012 Prius

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by mpgthatmug, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Lemurific

Lemurific New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Prius III, solar sunroof package with carpet and all weather mats $24,700 +$1000 for Katskin leather and heat. $28,000 OTD. Made that connection through truecar. Also used carwoo and got a similar (actually slightly better) deal. I made my choice based on the interaction with the internet salesperson, location, convenience and customer satisfaction of the dealer. No pressure, no add-ons, no crap pulled. I was impressed at how easy it was. Motorcars Toyota was great!

2. Ratoncita

Ratoncita New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Prius C Three - Paid 20260. A dollar lower than the factory invoice :)

3. Prius x Gawd

Prius x Gawd New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Cool what color did you end up selecting?

4. beckysuemomof2

beckysuemomof2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    2012 Prius C 3 in Moonglow. Alloy wheels and floor mats. Paid $21, 500 OTD (including TTL). I think it came to around $19900 before taxes etc. I also got 0% financing. They did a sort of bait and switch thing - I drove around 200 miles to get it - and I sort of forced them to make good on the deal they offered me... They messed up and were quoting me for a C 2, even though I very clearly verified it was a C 3. They threw in the 0% financing to get rid of me I think. I was at the dealer ALL day. Very happy with my purchase!