1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I just need seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Horsefeathers, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Horsefeathers

Horsefeathers Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    This is probably here somewhere already, but I'm new and despite days of browsing this forum, I haven't seen it, so sorry if I'm asking a done to death question. I am a very new and inexperienced Prius owner. I am really going to need some seat covers for both the front and back. There is the air intake vent thing in the back seat. So what kind of seat covers do I get and from where? When googling this stuff, I get lots of hits for seat covers and places that sell them, but somehow I'm missing any reference to that vent. What do you recommend? Price matters, meaning I don't need custom leather or anything like that, but I do need something that will protect from dog hair and dirty feet.

2. Horsefeathers

Horsefeathers Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ah, nevermind. I should have taken a closer look FIRST. So it is not attached to the seat and a cover should not matter. Nothing to see here. D'oh!

3. Seanzky

Seanzky Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Please let me know which covers you go with, how much and where you got them from. If it's not too much trouble, some phone pics would be nice.

I just got a Prius III the other day and I insisted on the Blizzard Pearl. The only problem was that they only had bisque interior and I have kids. I also often get dirty doing work around the house and might have to jump in and drive to Home Depot (new house) every so often. I don't want the seats to turn a nasty, dirty grey. Unlike you, I'm looking for custom leather that fits, but I still would like to know the ones you end up with.

4. FishCandy

FishCandy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Seanzky likes this.
  5. piikea

piikea New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Costco cover king

6. Tweaksalot

Tweaksalot Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    After lurking on the forums, I decided to go with the Clazzio Seat covers as well. These seat covers are great. Here's some crappy iphone pics!

Attached Files:

raja likes this.