1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I'm a Happy Camper! Thanks To Dianne Of Toyota Carson!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Manila Ice, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Manila Ice

Manila Ice Hybrid and V8 Lover

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Im a newbie here and a Happy Camper :) Just got a White 2012 Prius IV awhile ago. Mark/Paradox refered Dianne to me to get my Prius from her. I did my shopping yesterday but no one beat her "deal" for the Prius IV, it was way way below MSRP and got a good deal also for the 125K/5 yrs warranty. Most important thing is I traded my car and she did'nt even low ball me for the price of my jetta, she gave me what i'm asking for. I felt so relax this morning, she did'nt pressure me on getting the car, its just like chatting with a forum member and not like a sales agent so DIANNE is highly recommended!!!

Thanks again Dianne and thanks to Paradox also (y)

DianneWhitmire likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats my friend, you made a good decision. dianne, she is the best in the west. and the east, north and south. :) enjoy your new prius, you got a good one!

3. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Manila Ice, what a clever name! :) Funny!
    You are a sweetie... it was my pleasure!

4. Scott & Lacy

Scott & Lacy New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Manilla Ice I must concur. I scoured the internet in search of a killer deal on a Prius IV and Dianne crushed the competition! So, I highly recommend anyone contemplating a purchase give her a call. If you're serious about selection, price and a professional no nonsense transaction, she's your salesperson. Thank You Dianne! (I hope you find my name clever ;))

5. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Scott, the phrase "Killer Deal" made me spit out my Starbucks!! LOL!

6. alleyooptroop

alleyooptroop New Member

i just want to reiterate what manila ice is preaching. i just leased a prius v III from Dianne and Nathan today. the experience could not have been any better. she's so great at getting back to you and Nathan was so knowledgable and efficient. a little problem arose that i noticed later after i got home and Dianne got back to me within 5 minutes assuring me it would be taken care of. amazing! there's no one i will ever go to ever again! thanks so much Dianne and Nathan. i'm in the process of selling my car so hopefully prius #2 will be bought from you two soon!