1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

In SoCal? Score an invitation to a special "Prius Live!" reveal event for the Prius v

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Let's be honest, the only thing that could possibly be better than watching streaming video of the Prius Family reveal on Monday with your friends here on PriusChat would be watching the reveal while eating some Toyota finger foods. That's right, if you're free Monday morning and will be in the Southern California area, you can be treated at an official Toyota event by a special walkaround introduction of the new Prius v. The morning will also include a real-time Q&A between the audience in Glendale and Toyota reps (Doug from the Prius Team, perhaps?) in Detroit. Space is limited, so if you want to get in on the event register early and often. Below is more information about the event along with a link to register.
    Ready. Set. Prius Live! On January 10, 2011, Toyota will unveil the newest member of the Prius family at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Can't make it to Detroit? No problem. Toyota Motor Sales invites you and a guest to attend Prius Live! --the exclusive Southern California live broadcast debut of the new Prius. Prius Live! will be broadcast simultaneously to all U.S. Toyota dealerships, immediately following the Detroit Auto Show debut. Who's Invited: You and a guest are invited as select Prius enthusiasts. What's Involved: The show will begin with a walkaround presentation, followed by a real-time Q&A with the broadcast audience. Where: Glendale Studios. Check your registration information for address and parking information. When: January 10, 2011. Please arrive at 10:00 am (the one-hour broadcast will start at 10:45). How: Register online at http://regonline.activeglobal.com/priuslive ; your confirmation will include special instructions. You MUST register to attend. Special Request: We ask that audience members DO NOT WEAR BLACK . Please dress in business casual (slacks/skirt and button-down or polo shirt). The new Prius will arrive at dealerships this summer. Don't miss this great opportunity to be part of the exclusive Southern California debut. PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited to the first 50 to respond. Reservations will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.​
    Edited to reflect that the Prius Live! event will not have access to the streaming feed of the actual reveal.

2. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Although I am in SoCal and I would love to attend, unfortunately I am employed (wait, did that come out wrong? Lol) Thanks for sharing the invite with us though! :)

I noticed something in the invite that I had not previously read anywhere:
    The word "Prius" in that context appears to be singular; indicating that perhaps the Prius c will still be in prototype form at Detroit and will not be in dealerships until a later date.