1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

installing new wheel-well liners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by bmparent, Sep 22, 2014.

1. bmparent

bmparent Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd like to replace the damaged wheel-well liners that came with my car. I've found some good replacements online, and will buy the clips that go with them, along with the bolt that screws into the bumper cover. Can someone help me understand this part diagram? There's other parts here I don't get. Fender liner pad? a couple different kinds of bolts? Are all these things ( #'s 10, 11, 12, 13) necessary? Also, when I look at the car, I don't understand how the fender liner attaches to the fender towards the front of the car, I don't see any clips. I really hope I can get this done before the snow flies. Part diagram below showing what appears to be several needed parts, which I will buy in I need them.
    2007 Toyota Prius Parts - Camelback Toyota Parts - Genuine OEM Parts - Free Shipping