1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interior Lighting on Dashboard

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Ricomagic, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Ricomagic

Ricomagic New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hi Everyone!

First post on the Prius C forum! I have read a lot on the fuel economy and other cool features. I now have a question about the interior lights on the dash.

I know the buttons for the radio, start button, and gear shift should come on. Do the wing mirror adjustment "joystick" and light dimmer also light up? The reason I ask is because when the back-up camera was installed they messed up the lighting. None of the lights came on and now that they have fixed it the left side is dark. So I am deferring to you all to find out if that side is suppose to light up.

Thank you all in advance!

2. TheTimob

TheTimob Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I just went outside and checked my car. It's right - the mirror switch and ironically the lighting dimmer switch do not light up.

Ricomagic likes this.
  3. Ricomagic

Ricomagic New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Thank you for checking. I wanted to make sure before bringing it back to the dealer. I would have just went to one but there aren't any that are conveniently located. Thank you again!