Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

International marketing

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by David Beale, Oct 8, 2011.

Social Buttons

1. David Beale

David Beale Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So I go on the Canadian Toyota site (Toyota.ca) and can find -some- information on the Prius V, including lots of pictures and limited specs. but not fuel economy.

Then I go on the US Toyota site (Toyota.com - because they -always- :rolleyes: have more info. than the Canadian site) and NO mention of the Prius V.

To use todays youth vernacular "What's up Toyota?" I've got friends who are interested in the Prius V and Prius C. Yup, I know they are "not out yet" but a little teasing with mileage etc. would be nice! Even if they are "estimates" (mileage always is)!

How can I help sell your cars with no information? ;)
  2. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There is a mention of the entire family at Toyota Prius Family, including the v. There's also info at Toyota USA Newsroom | Product Information, but I doubt many consumers visit the press room site.

Unfortunately, Toyota is being pretty tight lipped about the c, for now. But this is understandable given the way products are marketed now and not wanting to show all your cards too early/all at once.