1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Intro and new owner of 2010 gen III Prius IV options.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Infini, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Infini

Infini Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok hey there! Well I have posted already a few times but could not get it together to post an intro as I had already had a thread a couple of years back about MAYBE getting one. Well After two SUV's I am finally here.

Here is a little about me. Grew up in NYC , now in LA. In the past 7yrs I have had four cars from the same company. All modded, some allot some a little. I am unsure what direction this car will go but I never do. I am going to post pics of my prev. cars so you know I am no stranger to the car scene in CA. Also that your not surprised if I end up posting allot of mods hahaha over the next year "who's this dude?" lol!

My first car in LA after some work:
    2006 Scion xA/ JDM IST
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2005 Lexus RX330 / Banzen:
    This was at SEMA 2011: Most of the stuff was imported from Japan. Allot was OEM JDM.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2006 Lexus GX470 (I really do miss this beast):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day of the trade in :(
    [​IMG]

Afterwards with Dad. Like Father like Son?
    [​IMG]

Soooooo

Here I am. Just a few simple modds. Nothing much. Probably the calm before the storm depending on my paychecks :)

[​IMG]

Took some stuff from the GX and just transferred them over :)
    Nice wood hanger.
    [​IMG]

Love these!! I've had them on three cars already!
    [​IMG]

Another transfer. Great to have seriously.
    [​IMG]

JDM VIP Styled Neck Rests. Too expensive NOT to use and I like the color contrast to the headliner.
    [​IMG]

For those of you that do not know about this. It's a badge from Japan that's J.A.F. Japanese Automobile Federation. Japans AAA! Hehe
    [​IMG]

Well that's all for now. Looking into the LED electronic shifter and some other stuff I cannot afford atm like wheels and springs hahaha.

I look forward to getting to know you all. For better, or worse :).

2. Infini

Infini Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    PS: This whole thing was not just to show off my rides lol! I think I realized that I have had a thing going here and never do I really think much about leaving the Toyota Brand altogether. It's almost automatic. No other car seems to really appeal to me or it's just to expensive to maintain. Se here I am.

3. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome and congratulation on your new ride! Nice color choice !

4. Mike Rosenzweig

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Great Mods...really like the Lexus mods, and looking forward to seeing your Prius IV mods as well.

5. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Why do I think it's funny that in the picture with The Prius and The Lexus Gx470, The "Slow" triangle is right above The Prius? The universe's subtle foreshadowing of the Horsepower difference?

I'm not a big "Mod" guy....but I like to see what people do. Once in a while something will sift through that even in my conservative approach I feel I want to try to apply.

6. Infini

Infini Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the Welcome. My first time on the site was a couple of years ago while I was struggling with the idea of going hybrid. Well obviously I had to test the waters and after I graduated college I just woke up to some "money gone, all of it" problems haha. So this just seemed the logical choice.

Funny I did not notice the "slow" sign!!!!!!!!! But truth is it's just as fast in power mode. Due to the weight and size it evens out I think. Power mode still has less torque but who cares. I have allot of fun in power mode when I just have to use it. The GX was like an alcoholic that can't get enough. 12.5mpg city and you knew it every time you punched the gas peddle.

7. Infini

Infini Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Grrr FB playing games with images.....