1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Iphone and sms messaging

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Paulino Fuentes, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Paulino Fuentes

Paulino Fuentes New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I've had my Prius C for nearly a year and its been a blast when I first purchased my vehicle I was able to receive and send text messages. My Prius would even read them to me while I drove but know that feature won't function does anyone suffered through this? My phone is an iPhone 5 with IOS 7.

2. Runswithdog

Runswithdog Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I recently switched phones from an Andriod phone to a iPhone 5. The Andriod allowed me to send and receive messages as well as pull up a history of the messages on the phone. However the iPhone will only show a message that was received while the car was connected on the current trip only. It will read this message. It will not allow messages to be sent, nor will it pull the history messages from my iPhone. I have Entune 3.2.2

3. Zephyr7

Zephyr7 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    did u remember to turn notifications on on your iphone? if not try deleting pairing and repair, do turn notifications on on your iphone.