1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

iPod or Bluetooth Audio, Skip to next song?

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by Ubu the Tech Guru, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Ubu the Tech Guru

Ubu the Tech Guru Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hey guys I noticed something very annoying. When I am listening to songs from my iphone there are buttons on my head unit (C2 radio NOT nav system) for play/pause, fwd, rewind BUT the rewind and fwd buttons only forward through the song it's playing (like you used to be able to do with cassette tapes) and it does NOT skip to the next song. How stupid is that? I have never seen a digital audio player that did this, the fwd/rewind always skip back a song or fwd a song BUT the prius head unit only skips through the song itself.

THe only way to get my iphone to skip to the next song is to pick up the iphone and do it on the phone. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

2. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    you have to press the "seek" button. its the button thats located to the left of the screen i think. its one big button with arrows pointing up and down. this works for next and prev songs.

3. Ubu the Tech Guru

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    ah, i never even thought of that. THANK YOU!

4. CraigB

CraigB Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I have the nav unit, but if you press the up/down button (not the audio up down) on the left control on your steering wheel it will skip to the next song; works for Pandora, CD, and MP3. If you're just playing your radio it will change the station to one of your other preset stations.

5. Ubu the Tech Guru

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Cool, thank you as well

6. CraigB

CraigB Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    How it work out for you, all set? I hated the buttons at first, but now couldn't live without them. I swear it took me a good 2-days to figure it out...reading the manual was not an option, lol.

7. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    i cant live without steering wheel controls. ive been spoiled with them since 2004 lol.

ztanos likes this.