1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is there anyway to look at the summary of an old trip?

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Rosie2124, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Rosie2124

Rosie2124 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just picked up my Prius on Saturday and today was the first longer trip, about 90mi. I was of course glancing at the fuel consumption and my driving technique throughout the ride. Then I got home and shut the car off, completely forgetting to look at the mpg for the trip that you see when you shut the car off. Is there any way to recall a past trip? The car has been turned on and off since then. If there is a better board to post this on, let me know.

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I know the newest models have more features in this regard than the older models... Read your owners manual.... And if you really want to get into it there is a data port in your car for after-market data loggers like CAN and Toyota uses software called TechStream and also Phone/tablet apps like Torque can probably be used to record data if your talented enough...

3. Rosie2124

Rosie2124 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I feel like the data manuals are outdated or something. I looked at the index and items weren't on the pages that they said they were and the car also didn't have the options that the manual said it should. It doesn't appear to be an issue of not having it on my model Prius. From reading other posts, this seems to be a bit of a problem with the manuals. I will continue looking through them to see if I can find anything.

4. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Maybe do a search for an online version of you manual and download that and see if that helps?