1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I've been looking for this one piece of furniture for more than a year now...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by amm0bob, Nov 3, 2013.

1. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have seen some pieces that will do... but paying a stack of coins for a bench isn't going to make the frau a happy camper...

I'm looking for something like this...

[​IMG]

Only I would prefer a five legged one instead of a four legged one as pictured... with a leg in the center rear, because I have big folks in my family that will come over and sit on it if they get a chance to.

Any of y'all got a line on a demilune padded bench like this... Oh, I can use a different style, Federal, Chippendale, Duncan Phyfe, Victorian, Georgian, Queen Anne and the like... just not cream or green French Provincial...

Thanks for your time in advance.
    Bob Jr

2. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That may be the last photo posted on PC. Maybe that feature is disabled for all or not available to me.

3. massparanoia

massparanoia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Lauralee Furniture

Friends of the family, they make some pretty awesome pieces, all hand/custom built.

amm0bob likes this.
  4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    There's a custom furniture place here, and I've bought a thing or two from them. Beautiful work, but expensive. Bob doesn't want to spend a lot on the bench:

Have you checked to see if you've reached your file limit? Once I had to delete a bunch of my old photos in order to post new ones. I don't know if the current BBS version has a file-posting limit.

JMD and amm0bob like this.