1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

JDM Turnsignal Mirrors (Also question on the Tail Lights)

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Faine, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Faine

Faine New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Well, my new 2013 Prius got keyed at work, they keyed my mirrors for some reason, the only reason I'm not on a rampage is because I was planning on replacing them with the JDM Turnsignal mirrors.

The only issue is that everywhere I look the JDM Turnsignal mirrors are listed 2010-2012. I know some of you 2013 owners have swapped your mirrors out, does anyone have a link to some mirrors, preferably that I can get pre-painted Blizzard Pearl that will for sure fit the 2013 Prius?

Also will 2012 Tail Light replacements fit the 2013? The tail light assemblies seem to be the most plentiful part out there but again most are listed up to 2012. I was hoping to replace mine some time in 2014 for LED Tails.

Thanks in advance for any and all direction and assistance!

2. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Faine likes this.
  3. kmkremer

kmkremer Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just got mine from eBay/Mita accessories. The shipping was fast and the quality of the paint job was excellent. Highly recommend!

Faine likes this.
  4. Faine

Faine New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm sorry, I'm on my phone with limited viewability for Web pages, is the mirror white or blizzard pearl, do they have color options?

5. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    BP is shown and they also have all color options.

Faine likes this.
  6. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I'm so jel

Our Prius C has these, and while I thought I would be okay without them, I'm reminded how much I miss them from all my previous cars and driving the C just reminds me

Are these difficult to install? Is there a way to simply only have the turn signals work without the running light portion? I only want the signal and ground lighting when unlocking…..

Thanks…

Anyone have pics of these on a Blizzard Pearl Prius?

7. PriusC_Commuter

PriusC_Commuter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Those look sweet! How much did the total price come out to painted shipped to the US? Also interested in how difficult the install is. The list of accessories I want to install on my Prius just keeps getting longer!

8. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five

LOL… I wound up getting a package 5 so my list is not that long, now the list for my C, that's long… its a base hahahha, but how can a base C have turn signals in the mirror and all the other Prii don't thats just wrong… not okay…

PriusC_Commuter likes this.