1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

kenichols29 2014 Prius TWO Progress thread

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by kenichols29, Oct 6, 2014.

1. kenichols29

kenichols29 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Like so many of you, I wanted to start a build/progress thread. I figured this will be mostly for me to ask questions without starting a bunch of threads and to track anything and everything I do to my car. Its not going to be alot but I do have some plans down the road for it. Heres a picture of when I got it, it was the showroom-floor model.
    2014-07-22 12.00.37.jpg
    One of the first things I did to it was replace the dealership license plate frames with my own chrome ones. I also added a rubber isolater to the rear to prevent the license plate from vibrating against the body and damaging the paint. I've tracked all of my gas mileage on the car since I got it on fuelly and in an excel spread sheet that I generated. I've waxed it with turtle wax ice paste wax and every time I wash it I use the ice spray wax to remove water marks and add to the shine. I have started plastidipping some of the emblems and that is about it for my mods so far.

Plans:
    I want to get a set of clazzio seat covers, and some floor liners. I would also like to do some modifications to the suspension like adding a rear sway bar.

BTW can anyone give their opinions on the clazzio full PVC seat covers vs the leather ( i am planning on ordering a set soon and I haven't completely made up my mind on which to get).