1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

kinda humorous

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by bradysplace, Jul 7, 2009.

1. bradysplace

bradysplace Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Just got back from the dealership with my 4 day old 2010 P. I told them I could no longer program the backup "beep" or the seat belt "alarm" and the manual indicates that the dealer must accomplish this.... It was as if I were speaking a language they could not understand... Blank faces! Eventually they worked thru the issue and did the programing. I guess its almost as new to them as it is to me. A side note - did a 184 mile run yesterday. 65% interstate at 65-70 mph and the remaining stop and go and some side street traveling - pretty flat terrain, wind not a factor, air cond. on the hole way (101 here in south texas) - at the end of the trip the mfd indicated 52.2 mpg. Not bad for a car that is no way broke in - nor were any "special" driving methods used. That is the true engineering beauty of this car..... you can drive it as you would any other car and produce great results for the envior. and your pocket book!

2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Awesome stuff, keep it coming.

3. drspielman

drspielman Grand Master Chief

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    That is great. I should pick up my 2010 V this weekend and I will make sure the beeping is off as well. My current leased car gets 18-20 mpg, I am about to more than double that. I can't wait.