1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LED or Xenon Headlight

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by uPredict, Mar 21, 2012.

1. col127

col127 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Would you just flip the plug around if the polarity is incorrect? :p Pardon my ignorance :)

2. col127

col127 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    They already wrote me back and let me know it's being shipped :) Awesome!

3. col127

col127 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Just installed the kit today - looks great. However, it feels like my lights are a little low - not as 'high' as I'd like - Is there anything we can do to adjust for that? Or is that just the way it is?

Also, I did get the plastic connectors from Xenon Supply - and one of the polarity was incorrect, so I had to 'flip' the plug for the light to turn on. However, the plastic part that snaps into place is now on the bottom, instead of the top so the plug can get loose. How do you remove the wires from the plastic connectors? I gave it a good amount of force and wasn't able to dislodge the wires from the plastic connectors. Thanks!

4. crebble

crebble Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Another month, another discount from XenonSupply. No, I am not affiliated in any way, they just keep sending me coupon codes. 11.jpg