1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lexus LFA on dyno

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Skoorbmax, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
  2. DaYooper

DaYooper Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Very nice indeed. Loads of cash for the LFA too! I saw a video of the LFA vs three GTR. Here is the link. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5R-oi91bd4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - Drag Race: 2012 Lexus LFA vs 2010 Nissan GT-R[/ame]

SCH-I500 ?

3. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Brakes powerful enough to stop the earth's rotation.

Wasn't aware of the stats on it. Knowing what other exotics cost this really sounds like a good deal (a difficult term in this price range, certainly) for $400k. I guess I'd have liked to see a bit more horsepower but it should compete quite well on the track with others in its price point. Its engine sure sounds purty anyway.

GTR is killer for sub 100k, but then this was a launch test. I think on the track things would favor the lfa more.

4. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Got mine yesterday.

5. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    For those who didn't know, Edmunds has gotten a loan of the LFA so there's a bunch of coverage. See Straightline.

Unfortunately, they haven't tagged all their posts right so Lexus Archives - Straightline will miss some such as thie drag race between a '12 GT-R and the LFA at 2012 Lexus LFA Road Trip: Drag Race Against the 2012 Nissan GT-R.

I haven't had the time to keep up w/all the posts... Maybe this thread should be renamed or someone should start a new one for the Edmunds coverage.

All I can say is that I'm jealous!

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They also said that the LF-A appears to be putting out more power than advertised?