1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Li-ion Motors | HYBRID ELECTRIC CARS

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by john joseph, May 19, 2010.

1. john joseph

john joseph New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Liion motors was incorporated in Nevada in 2000 and is a development stage technology company that is focusing its resources and efforts on the development and marketing of lithium-powered vehicles and products, as well as on commercial and residential properties. Everything from scooters, bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles, cars and homes are being converted successfully to zero-emission, lithium-powered vehicles and facilities

[FONT=&quot]Li-ion Motors gives interpretation in crash simulation and structural safety evaluation of the new special composite materials which are used on the Inizio Super car.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The crash simulation will indicate the capability of the Inizio super car safety during a collision. Inizio Super car provides maximum performance, its speeds reaching over 150 mph miles per hour and 0-60 in less than 5 seconds with expanded drive range of 200 miles on a single 110v or 220v charge. It makes the lithium powered Inizio a top performer in fuel transportation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Li-ion motors developed a 145,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Rutherford County, North Carolina. After this success Li-ion motors announces to hire [/FONT][FONT=&quot]250 people. Li-ion motors receive up to 13 million dollars in concessions[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]145,000 Square foot manufacturing facility.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Option of 400,000 square foot manufacturing facility for future
    expansion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Li-ion motors begin working with Isothermal Community College to develop a world class training program for the repair and manufacturing of electric vehicles.

Li-ion motors also manufactured first Lithium electric truck. Being able to use all electric trucks for city driving, when compared with an average duty truck getting 8 miles per gallon, It will create a carbon offset of 27.28 metric tons per year if driven 65 miles average per day with an average of 100 miles driven per day. During lithium truck speed test it reached up to 72mph on highway.To read more about Li-ion Motors corporation news[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Li-ion Motors achieve a multi-billion dollar offer to provide tougher emission standards for gas and diesel trucks to include CARB and EPA. Li-ion Motors also involved with Netherlands television station for its documentary that focused on clean energy options where the vehicles power grid was demonstrated. Company’s lithium power advanced drive system technology consists of an integrated network for its high performance components.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lot of “appreciations” heard from “Abu Dhabi “customers regard Li-ion motors premises and their innovations. After good response, Li-ion Motors decided to accomplish their motive on top priority in field of lithium batteries . Cory Lynch said “[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Company has reached a new milestone by selling an all electric vehicle to one of the oil rich countries” Li-ion motors also give more implementation in field of Lithium technology which integrated by system technology.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Li-ion motors announces as a best in X prize competition for long distance testing wave car. Recently [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Li-ion motors[/FONT][FONT=&quot] proved to be best in P[/FONT][FONT=&quot]rogressive Insurance Automotive X-Prize and Li-ion motors received a scorecard from the Technical Team of Technical Deliverable. By reference of this scorecard Li-ion Motors seems best in the field of four essential performance areas. X-prize competition award seems to be topmost achievement for Li-ion Motors in the field of Electric vehicle (EV) which is powered by Lithium-ion batteries.[/FONT]

To watch
    videos click here.

2. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Do you really think dumping all this along with baseless legal
    threats into some random online forum is really going to accomplish
    anything for your pissant english-as-second-language outfit?
    Other than making you look like a complete incompetent with
    nothing better to go after all day?
    _H*

3. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I would consider this spam since thats what the original poster is doing now. Just trying to get the google searches on Li-ion Motors to be more positive. I would not give them the satisfaction and delete this topic.

4. william_larry

william_larry New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I think above story by joseph is his own story and not spam. User - The Force is doing spam by posting his website links without any sense. Thanks!!!

5. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  6. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  7. MJFrog

MJFrog Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    N/A
    I think he's referring to the links in your sig, but how would I know what's going through his mind? :rockon:

8. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If this isn't Spam, then I'm the Jolly Green Giant!

9. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    These two guys (john joseph and william larry) are posting this crap all over Prius Chat. Li Ion Motors is a crooked company that will take your money and give you nothing in return. It is clearly spam, since legitimate posting etiquette is to pick a relevant forum and post one thread, keeping discussion to that thread. I would recommend deleting every thread started by either of them and banning them both permanently.

There should be zero tolerance for advertising companies that do not deliver a product after they take your money.

2 people like this.
  10. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    I found their company reps:

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

11. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    There is zero tolerance for blatant and unsolicited advertisement here on PriusChat.

Given the reception received here and the links herein, I'm surprised they would want to drive up their Google presence. It's just going to lead the interested party to these threads. And what would be the fun in denying them that opportunity?

12. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes I retract my post about this being spam and should be deleted. I'm now all for keeping these topics here so people know how crappy this company really is.