1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LOOK! Dianne's SoCal 2016 Prius details for May 2016

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by DianneWhitmire, May 3, 2016.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Well, I can't post my deals here. My selling pricing is too low to NOT get me in trouble right now with the new advertising rules.

Toyota's incentives in SoCal right now are:

Buy? 0% APR FOR 60 MONTHS or $1,000 REBATE.
    (There are 2.9 or 5.9 apr rates for those with decent to good credit scores. Excellent fico score = 0% apr.

Lease? $500 subvention cash + SUPER low rates, as low as .00001

Damn, my fingers are itching to post my kick-nice person deals here right now, but I can't. I can email them.
    So, please eMail me for those.
    I really would appreciate as much car info as you can give me, ie. package, model, colors you'll take. These things are very important. Lease, buy, credit awareness, and location.

[email protected]

-Dianne

PS: I get asked a lot if I only do Prius. I do everything Toyota & Scion! Have sold many many other models like Camrys, Corolla, Avalon, Rav4, Highlander, etc - and plenty of trucks in my lifetime. If you need anything Toyota or Scion - ask me!! GREAT deals on Scion too!!

xbox40 likes this.
  2. Ursamajor

Ursamajor Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Here's another shout out for Dianne. A friend hadn't bought a new car in 10 years and had some trepidation approaching the process. I suggested that a Prius (or v) would be a good fit for her needs, rather than the RAV4 she was initially considering. We test drove both cars, walked through the levels and options, and she settled on a gray Prius Four with ATP and PCP. I emailed Dianne and got back a quote that surprised me (in a good way). My friend spoke with Dianne a couple of days ago to finalize the deal, run credit, etc. (she got the 0% financing), and we drove down to Carson today to pick up the car. While Dianne was busy this morning, she stopped in to say hello, and her son Thomas (a recently retired Marine) took care of the closing process and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful, including a last minute test drive to mitigate pre-purchase jitters and showing my friend, in detail, how all of the technology worked.

While my friend buys cars once a decade, my purchase rate is once every year or two (I'm a car whore, I admit it), and I have a wider basis for comparison. Buying from Dianne was the smoothest, most pleasant purchase process I've had in years. If you're in SoCal, do yourself a favor and contact Dianne - you won't regret it.

Thanks, Dianne!

3. noelty

noelty Member

Dianne is the absolute best! Can't wait until I need to buy another Toyota!

4. kenji4861

kenji4861 Member

You guys in South California are lucky to have Dianne.

I've been negotiating left and right.

I pinged Dianne and she beat everyone's price.

5. Coast Cruiser

Coast Cruiser Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    For all us Old Guys out there... "pinged" means contacted? Emailed? :ROFLMAO:

Back in February, I used TrueCar.com and it was the lowest price I found. I got the $1000 discount that Dianne is talking about, plus another $1200 off. And I probably still overpaid! The dealer always seems to win. (Other people said the car buying service at COSTCO is the best.)

The new car buying experience is one of the worst things ever! I walk in there with cash in hand, and it still took 5 or 6 hours, and tons of paperwork, and finance and credit forms to fill out... (For a CASH sale???) And even a thumbprint! Why?!? 6 hours, and there were only 2 people in there buying cars on a Sunday morning. Ridiculous!

Once we decide on the exact model, we should be able to do the entire sales transaction online, from home! Let's eliminate the dishonest sales people, the hard-sell tactics, all the crazy paperwork, and the long waits!

6. Suprius

Suprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Got a great Deal from Dianne. Thanks!

7. Coast Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    So which model did you buy, and what kind of great deal did she give you?

And tell us how much you paid… You are among friends here. We won't tell anybody. :eek:

8. Suprius

Suprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    2016 Prius three, $26.9k out the door with 0% APR for 60 months.

bisco likes this.
  9. Coast Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Congratulations.. Hope you enjoy it. Same model I got.

Mine was $25,109, plus tax and license. At the time when I bought mine, back in February, Dianne could not quite beat that price. I went to another dealer.

I like mine very much, all except for the noisy Toyo tires ... :(

10. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    what is that out the door?

11. Coast Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Who... me???

My Blizzard Pearl cash price was actually $24,909, because the salesman took another 200 bucks off when I said I want to wait and see a RED Three model. (That price plus tax & license.)

In hindsight, I wish I had waited another 6 to 9 months... or even to the end of the year. I bet the discounts will be better. I don't think the Gen4 Prius is selling too well.

bisco likes this.
  12. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    yes you! :p i think you're right about sales. out the door means 'with tax, title and license', does it not?

13. Coast Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Yes, it does. But I never said "out the door." That was the other poster. (Taxes and License fees vary by state, so I just say what the selling price was before that stuff.)

Should've just kept my Camry! 25 Grand would've bought a LOT of gas for that car! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

14. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    gotcha. i was trying to compare deals. i guess i would need his purchase price.

15. Coast Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Without digging out my paperwork, I think my Three model out-the-door price was $27,500 something.
    I have 9% sales tax here. :( And the license/registration fee was another $200 or so.
    I'm real curious to see what prices look like when we get to December.

bisco likes this.
  16. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    me too. likely keep dropping until gas prices start an upward trend.

17. HamiltonPrius

HamiltonPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    What a communist state.... Do they let you keep any of your hard earned money?