1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for accessories for Utility box under center console

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Tim S., Nov 9, 2014.

1. Tim S.

Tim S. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Either something even generic that might work in a Prius, the way it is now I put my hat there, but pretty much anything else just rolls around. I'm also looking for something on the top glove box, I thought a change holder or what not, anyone modified it either with something home made or out there in the market?

One thing I don't like about the Prius is that yes you get the cup holders, but the storage otherwise is awkward, it feels like they just said "ok center console, let's put a what the heck empty space there and they can I don't know toss something there? " Also the back hatch, no hooks for groceries like they have in the Camry, just an option for a $50 net.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    good luck. know anyone with a 3d printer?

3. Burna J

Burna J Knot Right Performance....

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  4. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    There have been some very creative things used and adapted by Prius Chat members.

I remember one thread where somebody found a Dollar Tree drawer organizer and cut it down to fit that space. It actually looked pretty good.

As for me? I actually just like the open space. I mostly keep it clear, and the few times I do use it, I like just being able to throw anything down there.

Donna Startz likes this.
  5. Tim S.

Tim S. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Dollar Tree, I just have one up the road, great idea! I'm used to the Camry Change drawer on the left and now no place to put change. But it's probably a bad habit because change tends to fly around the car and get wedged in places it shouldn't. Thanks Burna I'll check the eBay link out and much thanks for the Dollar tree tip as well Electric Me!

Burna J likes this.