1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for black toyota center caps for some black Gen III rims I got, can't find any

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Jeffrimerman, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Jeffrimerman

Jeffrimerman Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Maybe I just need to paint the ones from my Gen II rims. I believe they are both 2.25". I can order black lug nuts, but if I want to be cheap maybe I can paint the top of the ones I have already =). I'm thinking the Gen II lugs will fit the Gen III rims, but if I'm wrong please let me know.

I try to edit my post to add that I don't even see generic black plastic ones. One would think there is a few to choose from. Has anyone else noticed when you try to edit a post that you can't see your original post and you can't even type in to box to add more text?

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I don't have an answer to your OP.

What browser are you using? I don't have any issues editing my posts using MS Internet Explorer or Apple Safari.

3. Jeffrimerman

Jeffrimerman Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm using firefox. I notice when I click on "edit", for a split second the words are there then disappear. Maybe it's a firefox issue.

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hit the more options button: Can't make edits | PriusChat

Jeffrimerman likes this.
  5. Jeffrimerman

Jeffrimerman Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    ok awesome. So the box with all the buttons for word processing isn't for word processing, but just for holding the "more options" button. Maybe it's something they are working on or just never finished setting up.