1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB Looking For Set of 4 Stock TPMS Sensors (Gen III)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Ramtart, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Ramtart

Ramtart Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a set of 4 Stock TPMS Sensors for Gen III wheels. Let me know if you have a working set for sale.

I do not want to remove the existing sensors from my stock set. I'm getting a new set of rims and would like to get them their own set of TPMS sensors.

I'm located in the SF Bay Area, Ca.

Thanks!
    Ram

2. hsujohn

hsujohn Junior Member

just to let you know, you still better off just use your original tpms, tire shop can swap them easy, to get another set, not only they are expansive, but you also need to reprogram by toyota dealer which is at least $100+ plus your unknown condition "new" sensors which can be very expansive as well, totally not worth it.....

3. antech5

antech5 Member

get them on ebay, guaranteed to work. Most major tire stores can and will reprogram your new tpms for free. You will need to purchase new tpms valve kits which most if not all tire stores will sell for $5 each. Or you can find them on Ebay for the same price. You do not need to go to the dealer to program them, that was the case maybe 10 years ago.
    Factory Toyota Lexus Scion TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor PMV 107J | eBay
    Standard Motor Products TPM1100K Tire Pressure Monitoring System Component Kit | eBay

trentofdestiny likes this.
  4. dle

dle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  5. Ramtart

Ramtart Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model: