1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking for side window decal

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by randommonks, Aug 31, 2015.

1. randommonks

randommonks Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    When I purchased my car, it came with these side window decals. Well my window was shattered sometime last night (police suggested a rock or a bird? hit it) and I'm getting the window and tint replaced. I would like to match the decal as well since all 3 of the other windows have it. Does anyone know where I could get it? In the picture, it's the white line near the bottom of the window that says "Prius".

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    that's pretty cool, never seen it before. i hope you find one!(y)

randommonks likes this.
  3. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Your Prius came with that?
    Because that isn't something that is standard.

I'd check with the dealership you bought it from, assuming you bought it new, because if they added it as an add on, they would know how to get another. If they sold it to you with those decals, yours can't be the only one.

LOL! I googled Prius window decals.
    Unfortunately or interestingly this lead to many "Anti-Prius" decals, conceivably meant to be used by others to express their anti-Prius stance.

Evidently the Prius is still hated by some, enough to support an entire branch of decals specifically designed to allow others to vent this hatred.

Good Luck.

randommonks likes this.
  4. randommonks

randommonks Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Lol I had done the same thing Electric and I saw those "Cool prius" ones and I kinda liked it...

But yeah I'm planning on giving the original dealership a call and seeing if they can help. I had already called them earlier today to try to get a match on the window tint but didn't think to ask about the decal.