1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Looking to sponser Prius for free prototype products

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Hybrid Effects, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Hybrid Effects

Hybrid Effects Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello all

I am in the central VA area (Lynchburg) but any input is welcome from any region if you have idea's please feel free to email me.

I am looking to sponsor some one that owns a Prius.
    I have been in the custom Corvette painting body shop business for over 20 years.
    I started a company 3 years ago that sells carbon fiber accessories www.FiberEffects.com.
    I have just founded a new company that I truly believe will make me a happy person as I love Hybrid technology and engineering products www.Hybrideffects.com.

I would like to find some one that would allow me to design products from there Hybrid car. In exchange they will receive free prototypes and products.
    I would never harm or cause damage to your car as I am in the business of fixing things not breaking them.
    I would like to find someone that shows an interest in developing new products for Hybrid vehicles.

Some products I might be interested in developing would be carbon fiber and fiberglass products and any thing else that comes to mind.

[email protected] this email is working
    [email protected] this email is in the process of being set up now and should be working soon.

Thanks for any interest.

Franklin

2. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    he you used the same picture

[​IMG]

a love to work with you buth i am from the EU

a fiberglass underbody part thats what i want
    to reduce airflow under the car

3. redhandeddenial

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    nice..im in harrisonburg....if you are still in the business id be very interested

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    If you're willing to ship, I'm willing to test.
    You could have some visibility in the Chicagoland area.