Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

Metroplex Toyota coupon?

Discussion in 'Gen II Prius Main Forum' started by Ghostrider, Aug 28, 2006.

Social Buttons

1. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

Does anyone know if the 100 bucks off coupon is still available from Metroplex in Dallas. I saw it
    on the site a few weeks ago but cannot find it now...
  2. jberry

jberry New Member

Sorry, but I don't think I saw that one. I am responding because they are the folks I ordered mine from. It should be ready tomorrow or wednesday. What I have found is they are one of the best and least expensive dealerships in this whole area, and I live in the Austin area. For example I am having leather installed for a little less than 1K. I wouldn't let not finding this deter you from buying from them because I believe they will save you much more than the 100.
  3. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jberry @ Aug 28 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]310607[/snapback]</div>

I am from Austin also and it's not going to stop me but 100 bucks is a front nose mask or something like that. Plus I saw the darn thing a few weeks ago....
  4. ttayloriii

ttayloriii New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghostrider @ Aug 28 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]310612[/snapback]</div>

They used to have a $300 off coupon on the internet. I ordered a Prius from them but ended up getting it from Classic Toyota in Tyler b/c Tyler had on available first. I talked to :
    Natalie Kopp
    Internet Sales
    Metroplex Toyota
    730 E I 20
    Duncanville, Texas 75116
    972.283.6380 direct
    866.533.4455 toll free
    972.283.6391 fax
    I gave them a refundable deposit and they did in fact refund the money. They were selling at msrp less the internet coupon. So 300 below msrp. I got a similar deal at Classic.
  5. jd.buchanan

jd.buchanan Electric Mayhem

Your Vehicle Year:
    2006 Prius
    If you have a popup blocker turned on, the coupon may not show up. Also, you may need to clear the cache in your browser.
    I also purchased my Prius from Natalie, and got the discount as well.
    A very pleasant experience from start to finish.
  6. Ghostrider

Ghostrider New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Electric Mayhem @ Aug 28 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]310796[/snapback]</div>

I have cleared the cache and tried both Mozilla and IE and cannot get the coupon. If you can remember what caused it to pop up I would appreciate help
  7. jd.buchanan

jd.buchanan Electric Mayhem

Your Vehicle Year:
    2006 Prius
    I don't seem to be able to get it to pop anymore, either, so maybe they have taken it down.
    I'd just talk to Natalie or Barbie in Internet Sales. I went to every dealer in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, and they were the only ones that were offering discounts off MSRP.