1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Might be buying a 16 Prius Two Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by mcm0455, May 27, 2016.

1. mcm0455

mcm0455 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've been lurking in these forums for the past couple of months. Going to look tomorrow at a 16 Black Prius w black interior. Looking to trade in my 15 Subaru Forester XT. Looking to cut some expenses, and since I rarely drive on the freeways, the Prius should much improve the 20mpg(on premium) that the Forester gets. Thanks to this forum for all the information, it really helped me to be open to the possibility of having a Prius in my garage. Have a great evening!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    please keep us posted! same to you, all the best!(y)

3. mcm0455

mcm0455 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Just got done with the test drive at a local Toyota lot. Drove a Black 16 Prius two, was very impressed but not surprised after reading all the comments on this site. Driver's seat is 100x better than in my Forester, and actually the 0-30 was impressive, no delay like in my car before the turbo spools up. The ride was very compliant way less bouncy than my car, and also the steering was very direct. Very quiet on the highway at 65mph, really low wind noise. Only thing not sold on is the visibility at the rear quarters but I can get my mirrors adjusted.
    Really want to pull the trigger now, just too busy with family commitments, will have to wait a couple of weeks. Need to clean up my car and remove some gadgets before the trade in. Very excited, but willing to wait for the fun to begin. Thanks again!

bisco likes this.
  4. Xterra72

Xterra72 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    :eek::D:D:D:eek:
    Do it! Do it! Do it!.....:D

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    nice write up, thanks! we'll be tuned in...