1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Music on a stick? SanDisk Cruzer

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by XRinger, May 14, 2012.

1. rjdriver

rjdriver Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    The playlist folder should be in your Music or My Music folder. I used the sync feature of WMP to copy the entire music library which included the playlists to the usb drive. It was a year ago so I don't recall exactly how I did it, but I do remember it was not that intuitive.

Try Googling "how to copy a music library to a usb drive using windows media player", and I'm sure you'll find an answer somewhere. Or you could try just copying and pasting the music (My Music) folder to the drive. Then use the voice command "play playlist" followed by the file name of the playlist. You'll need to physically choose the USB source on the display first for the voice commands to work, each time you restart the car. After choosing it once, then you can voice command back and forth between sources.

2. gbouten

gbouten Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I think I got it. All I wanted to was be able to play all the songs in the album folders in a random order. You can do that if you don't use folders for albums but then you may want to listen to just one album. I have a 32 GB stick and have over 7 hours of music on it. What I did was create the play list and that did make a folder in my music folder called playlist. I then copied all the songs and folders over to the stick. I when I select playlist and the check random it does that that. Thanks for the help. By the way there is no voice command for playlist at least not on my Prius C

3. rjdriver

rjdriver Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    >>>By the way there is no voice command for playlist at least not on my Prius C<<<

The command is "Play Playlist".

4. gbouten

gbouten Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Ok, I get it. I'll give that a try. I guess you can have several play list using the same music.