Welcome to PriusChat

We'd love to have you join our community and participate in the conversation! Sign up for FREE today.

1. TGB4 2014 Prius Convention Hotel Discounts are ending this week. Click for more information. All Access registration with personalized items ends Sept 1. Register now!

My First Prius v will be allocated to us today! Yay!

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by DianneWhitmire, Sep 15, 2011.

Social Buttons

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    ... can you tell I am excited?!

They will reveal to me today what Prius v wagon we are getting here first!!!

:cheer2:
  2. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Sweet!

:rockon:
  3. ksstathead

ksstathead Active Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats. Sure hope you sell a bunch in place of minivans and SUVs!
  4. Joe E. Sheldon

Joe E. Sheldon New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Dianne (or Jaxson):

I PM'd you yesterday of PriusChat about a 2012 White P v lvl 2 but don't know if you got the info. Also gave you my "normal" email. Any thoughts (either of you)??

Joe E. Sheldon
  5. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Joe, my beloved kitty Jaxon's disappeared as of this past weekend. I hope he is hiding out somewhere after a quick but major remodel of my son's room last week. If the coyotes got him, I hope it was quick and painless. He's a smart cat and very agile so perhaps he's just a little freaked from the activity in the house while I was gone. I pray he isn't dead. I haven't been able to talk about this... been heartbroken to come home from a 3-day weekend away and discover him missing. :(

OK that said, I just got the details and pricing for the Prius v wagon, and I am delighted! These are very well priced and have great value for the money!! I was shocked in a good way!!

6. Joe E. Sheldon

Joe E. Sheldon New Member

Your Vehicle Year:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    II

John:

I've followed the level-headed commentary on your website for years and greatly enjoy it. Good luck with your PHV (whenever you receive it) and wish I could join you but my business use required more cu. ft. capacity inside and is why I'll have to go with the Prius v (wagon) for now.

Who knows, maybe a PHV-wagon at some point in the future. I'll be following your "life" as a PHV pilot and I too think it will prove exceptional for you.

Joe E. Sheldon