On June 21st (two days ago), I took a steep climb up a road in my '02, followed by a downhill, and parked the car for about two hours. It was stinking hot, 96 - 97 F (hot for maryland). When I started up, I noticed the turtle sign. It stayed on for a while, during which the car drove a little different, and I think I heard the battery venting behind me. I assume this was the battery reaching a low state of charge and becoming off limits until it charged up again. The turtle disappeared in maybe 15 minutes of back road driving at about 45 mph. I took it to autozone the next day to get the codes, but sadly even when the tech used the vehicle specific settings, it was throwing no codes. I haven't seen the warning light since. I don't know the state of charge, as I have a power steering warning on the main screen (pulled the PS a while ago, long story). But I've been planning to get a re-involt installed at the Hillmuth garage in Columbia MD, about an hour and a half away. My questions are: 1) How likely was it that the warning light was a fluke? 2) How long will the battery survive after the first light? 3) Is it possible that the car won't make it the 70 miles to Columbia? 4) How long have Re-involt batteries lasted? (more of a curiosity) 5) Since I'm gong to have to talk with this batter change with my hybrid-hater friends, does anyone have any good data on the relative energy balance in getting a re-manufactured battery as opposed to a new one? Odds are good that I'm going to have "Dust To Dust" waved in my face again, and I want to be armed. Thanks.