1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need help for Error Codes in System Check Mode - Lan Monitor, Prius 2007

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by mandrei83, May 9, 2010.

1. mandrei83

mandrei83 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello guys,

After replacing at a Toyota dealer in my country the JBL 6CD audio system under warranty (was not responding on the commands from front panel, the unit was faulty), I've found some error codes left in System Check Mode and I don't know what is their meaning.:confused:

Can someone please tell me what those codes show, especially 380H error code?

Here is how to look:

1. Main menu - System Check mode, I see error 380H - what is this?
    2. Entering in LAN Mon Menu, I've found that I have 2 errors:
    -EMV - pressing this menu, I have below error codes:
    CODE SUB CODE
    01 - D5 380-C0-7
    01 - DB 1D3-A6-3
    01 - DB 190-A9-1
    -NAVI - pressing this menu, I have below error codes:
    CODE SUB CODE
    01 - E3 -00-3

I want to go again at the Toyota dealer who made me this replacement under warranty, but I don't know what to tell them. Moreover, last week, on same intervention, I've installed Vaistech MultimediaLinQ on my European Prius and it's working awesome..:rockon: It has something to do with that?

Can someone please tell me what those error codes mean, or to provide me a document where to look for them?

Best regards,
    Andrei

Attached Files:

2. vertex

vertex Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    From what I can tell, power is not getting to one of the units from the manual:

01-D5 Absence of Registration Unit 1. Power source circuit of
    component shown by sub-code
    2. AVC-LAN circuit between multidisplay
    and component shown by
    sub-code​
    3. Component shown by subcode

01-DB Mode Status Error 1. Power source circuit of
    component shown by sub-code
    2. AVC-LAN circuit between multidisplay
    and component shown by
    sub-code​
    3. Component shown by subcode
    01-E3 Registration Demand​
    Transmission

2 people like this.
  3. Chris-n-Kerry

Chris-n-Kerry New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi Vertex,

I experienced a sudden drop in economy and found this diagnostic page. It would appear that the 12v battery is functioning properly as it was replaced 20k/ 12months ago. I did however get LAN Monitor EMV codes while in the service menu as described in this post. All attempts to locate a Toyota secret decoder ring have failed. It looks like you may in fact be a ring bearer, so I thought I'd try to impose on your good nature to help me with these codes....
    01-DB 190-ED-F
    01-D5 190-2A-9
    01-DB 110-9D-3

I really have no idea if these codes mean I need to wash my car, or if all life as we know it will suddenly stop and every molecule in my Prius will explode at the speed of light.

Certainly appreciate your help if you got a moment.... thanks!

Chris-n-Kerry

4. seilerts

seilerts Battery Curmudgeon

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The codes have nothing to do with your fuel economy.

12V battery function has nothing to do with how old it is. An 8 year old battery could be in better health than the brand new one sitting on the shelf at the dealer. If you say "my 12V is fine" without actually reporting your numbers, we tend to get a little uppity here. Was your reading over 12.0V at Ig-On?

5. agaisin

agaisin Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    fsm or subscribe to techstream to get more info.
    fyi you can clear the codes and see if they come back. If I understand correctly you had some components installed - that may have caused some dtcs to get logged. Aside from looking up what they mean you can clear em and see if they come back.