1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB Need some Gen II Parts! (fuse/relay cover, splash shield, inner fender)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Ashyukun, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Ashyukun

Ashyukun Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So I'm the new owner of a Super White 2005 Prius that was unfortunately not the most carefully driven (or cleaned... *shudder*) by the previous owners, which while this was very good for my getting it very cheaply does unfortunately mean I need to deal with some of the damaged/missing parts. Here's a list of what I need- I've found some of them from places like PartsGeek & RockAuto, but am hoping people have these available and for a bit less expensive. I'd need the parts shipped to Lexington, KY, or could probably retrieve them from places nearby like Cinci or Louisville. Here's what I'm looking for:

Driver's side (left) bumper grille insert, no fog light- completely missing from the car so I need a new one

Center grille insert- Mine may be usable, but for a decent enough price I'd not mind a new one

Driver's side (left) inner fender liner/splash shield- another part completely missing from my car

Driver's side skid plate/under engine cover- Not wholly sure this is the correct name, it's the part that attaches to the bottom of the bumper and goes back and to the side. Passenger side is usable, driver's is badly scraped up and mangled

Passenger side rear seat upper seat belt guide/trim for tan interior- This is the piece toward the middle of the upper part of the rear seat that the seat belt comes up through, mine is missing and there's just a big square hole in the fabric.

That's all that I can think of off hand- hopefully I won't find TOO much more stuff that it is missing or needs to have replaced!

2. Ashyukun

Ashyukun Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ended up finding inexpensive sources for most of these, so now the only thing I don't have is the upper seat belt guide.