1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New 2014 v (lowercase v) Owner....now need some sweet accessories!

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by LuigisMansion, Dec 29, 2014.

1. LuigisMansion

LuigisMansion Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    What can I get? I already ordered the Bumper guard (will be getting stuff in and out a lot), and was thinking of the leather topper for the center console I see here on this website for sale (anyone have it?).

What else? It's sorta difficult to find v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) accessories compared to the lift back or even c.

2. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    The console cover sold here works pretty well, but the stick-on velcro provided tends to not stick very well.
    I added horns
    and the brake light blinker. Also got rid of the horrible OE front headrests and use Prius hatchback headrests.

3. WilDavis

WilDavis Senior Member

Top RH Corner of RH Coast on L side of The Pond
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sun-shields (for front and back (essential, especially in the summer! - both from PriusChat Shoppe (thanks Danny!)); Husky trunk liner; ScanGauge II (2 off - very useful for monitoring essential system info.); WheelSkins steering wheel cover (talk to Irene (see threads passim)); I bought my Prius used, and the previous owner had added WeatherTech window deflectors (very useful) and trunk-lip protector. hope this helps, and BTW Welcome to PriusChat - fabulous source for all Prius information! - Wil

4. bill03060

bill03060 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Replace all the interior lights with LEDs. The brighter light comes in real handy during the dark winter months.

5. mikefocke

mikefocke Prius v Three 2012, Avalon 2011

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    DRLs and SofTex. Weathertech mats for trunk and wheelwells. Pull off hubcaps, acquire center caps from eBay.

6. Burna J

Burna J Knot Right Performance....

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  7. Eric "v"

Eric "v" Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    YEP, I have 4 body braces, a cold air intake and a shark fin antenna from Juiced Hybrid. Good people to deal with. Parts are mostly Japanese sourced and fit perfectly.

#7 Eric "v", Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  8. E. Dennis

E. Dennis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Tesla Model X
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey! Luigi!
    (...sorry, that was my native New Yorker background coming out).

I just bought a new '14 v a month or so ago and went with a 5-window rear tint (dark...but not limo dark--one shade up from limo). Came out great---quite pleased. I'd advise a lifetime warranty guarantee on any aftermarket tint, if you get it.

Also installed the color-matched side door moldings, black-OEM bumper protector, and the OEM front/rear mudguards.

Online, these accessories are very reasonable if you shop around.

FWIW.... I also did a thorough (2X) fabric protector spray of the entire interior: anything resembling fabric got saturated in protectant. I let the car air out for a day and it's good for months....

Congratulations on your purchase!