1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New DFW Prius Owner (Barcelona Red Metallic)

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jshaffer, May 10, 2008.

1. jshaffer

jshaffer New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    This is the first chance that I have had to post this message to the forum. I have had a hard time pulling my self away from my car. I ordered a Package 5 (Barcelona Red Metallic or Spectra Blue Mica) on Friday April 18th 2008 and during the time from when I ordered it and when I got it on Monday May 5th 2008. I ordered the regular Prius package 5 and when I picked it up I got a Touring package 5 for the same price. I have been really enjoying it. I took delivery with 9 miles on it. Now it is over 300 more then 100 the first day. I just really enjoy driving it. My previous vehicle was a 2001 Ford Ranger and I was averaging 20mpg and I would be on the side of the road empty with 300 miles on a tank of gas. I am now only just below ½ a tank. The first thing that I did was disable the backup beep. I am so glad that I read the forum before I got my car because the dealer was going to stick me for $2,400 for the warranty. I have already contacted Troy about this. Well time to go back to reading the forums.

2. ShinerBTX

ShinerBTX Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    :whoo:Welcome to the forum. Been enjoying my Prius since 3/27/08. Diffentley will learn alot from everyone here. Enjoy............:whoo:

3. jimm1909

jimm1909 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Good to hear my friend, welcome to the forums!

4. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome, another astute individual with the exceptional smarts to get a Barcelona Red Baby!!!

I love mine.

Enjoy de Pat KK6PD