1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New iPod Classic Compatible with Original Dice?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by aknee87, May 7, 2012.

1. aknee87

aknee87 Junior Member

I purchased the original DICE integration kit for my 2004 Prius with Navigation through a Prius Chat group buy and have successfully used it with my iPod Classic since. I was able to select a playlist, artist or album and play away, changing the playlist, etc. if desired right from the iPod. The Classic finally died, and I just got a new one. However, I can't get it to work the same way with the DICE. Selecting a playlist doesn't seem to have any effect on what plays, and I can't navigate at all from the iPod. Is the new iPod simply incompatible with the old DICE or is there something I can do (i.e. change dip switches)? Do I have to buy a new integration kit to have it work with the new Classic?:(

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Priufied

Priufied New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Contacting the folks at DICE might be your best bet. Their customer service seemed slower to respond than other companies but if anyone has the answer to your question, they would.
    Id post the link to their contact page but I'm new to the forum and haven't made enough posts to do so yet. A simple Google search should get you what you need.

3. aknee87

aknee87 Junior Member

Thanks, I'll try that.