1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Owner and Unexpected Encounter

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by acceleraptor, Apr 9, 2014.

1. acceleraptor

acceleraptor Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Helped my mom buy a new PiP last week. The other day, I was driving around a shopping center parking lot here in my hometown. While about to turn, I saw a silver Prius approaching from my left. I momentarily yielded but the driver seemed to defer to my turning first.

As I took the turn, I slowed and noticed the Bumpshox on his front bumper. I'd only even recognized it because I've been reading through this site's forum for mod ideas and came across the long list of mods NoMoreNow had done to his Prius. I thought: "Whoa.. that looks like a Bumpshox! And on a Prius to boot. Hah!" As I drove past, I noticed the rear of the silver in my mirror and recognized it. As NoMoreNow's! I recognized the hatch from the images he'd posted of his work on them and even the little custom "Tien" badge he had. And then I recalled that he was also located in the Bay Area. Hahaha! I just hadn't quite expected that PriusChat folks would be in my part of it.

I was carrying around a Rude person's brace set I'd bought and had not yet installed at the time. (I've since found time to install the center brace bar.)

And this makes my first post to the forum. Glad to be here. :)

Burna J likes this.