1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NHW11 Traction Battery Replacement

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by bwilson4web, Aug 19, 2010.

1. actros

actros New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    In short Two Years
    Also I had a lot of experience with traction motors and controls on Astlom Atlantique subway trains with Metro de Caracas many years ago when the service was first commisioned. I was with them for 8 years in beautiful Venezuela.
    Actros/Dennis

2. jk450

jk450 New Member

How many years of experience does the faculty at your college have diagnosing and repairing hybrids?

3. actros

actros New Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    kj450
    I am not sure how long exactly, however the course lecturer works for a well Toyota dealership in the Denver Met area His experience and expertise obviously ranged from the time of the Prius introduction to present.
    Most of the Hybrid range as dealt with though I confess the emphasis was biased to Toyota products which of course is understandable.
    I would recommend this course to anyone and in fact I have offered my brother an MV college instructor in the UK to come over and attend the training.
    Cheers Dennis/Actros