1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

No Entune app for Blackberry

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by CharlesH, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    1 person likes this.
  2. CharlesH

CharlesH CA HOV Decal #5 on former PiP

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Isn't StatCounter a browser tracking cookie company? My laptop is configured to discard their cookies. I am not sure how that correlates with how many people are using a particular platform. Particularly with the networking configuration used by Blackberries, with pretty much all traffic going through either RIM or corporate servers.

3. CharlesH

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    My use of Blackberry has nothing to do with my employer. The e-mail and messaging functionality is what I personally like about my Blackberry, and that actually works fine between my Blackberry and my PiP. I have an old Droid for apps that I want that are not available on Blackbery (like the PlugIn Apps).

Blackberry is indeed having issues in the U.S. (they are doing fine in other countries), but they are not dead quite yet.

4. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    ^^^
    Since Japan came up, take a look at this "masterpiece" of an ad for a Blackberry Bold in Japan. :)

5. lensovet

lensovet former BP Brigade 207

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm sorry but anyone who thinks Blackberry isn't dead is just delusional. They are done. As is Nokia, by the way, unless they turn their act around real fast — which they are trying to do with their MS partnership, but that has yet to bear any real fruit.

But let's not turn this thread into an endless discussion of platform superiority, because we all know how those turn out.

6. CharlesH

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    ... and the moderator (properly) closes the thread for being off topic and issues sanctions for improper behavior. Religious wars over phone platforms should be conducted elsewhere :)