1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Panel from undercarriage of car fell off...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by quantumslip, Jan 9, 2012.

1. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    As seilerts mentioned... and if you are still getting grief, ask to talk to the Customer Service Representative. Explain what is going on and refer him/her to this thread. Made all the difference for me. Good luck!

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Mine fell off again! I fixed it myself when Toyota refused to help and I thought I had a good fix but it didn't last. Somewhere in the middle of Pecos County Texas with the temperature about 100 degrees the front end of the panel came off again but the back stayed up because I had tie wraps on it, so it drug along the road until I stopped. Managed to reach under far enough to tie wrap the front as well. I'm back home now so I'll climb under the car and see what went wrong with my "fix".

With all the rattles and this piece of crap panel I'm really getting fed up with this car. Of course it does drive nice and it mileage is very good.

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Wow T, you were a ways away from home! I guess if that was the worse thing that happened...

4. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    No nothing bad happened, although I did pick up a few new rattles along the way. Big Bend National Park is well worth seeing. Good hiking trails and beautiful scenery if you like the desert. Also enjoyed San Antonio, great place to visit.