1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Phone charger in the Prius Four, not IV, for android

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by judy bluett, Jul 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. judy bluett

judy bluett New Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have had my Prius Four, NOT IV because only 2010 used uppercase roman numerals for model designation, for 3 ;months and LOVE IT however I always put my phone on the charging pad when I get in. Now my battery is not holding a charge for more then 3/4 of a day even when I'm not using it much. Any thoughts

2. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Are you stopping all the unneeded battery-draining processes that tend to accumulate in regular use? Have you added new ones in the past three months?

I'm having significant recent problems with my Android's wifi turning itself on and draining the battery, but this has no connection to my Prius.

3. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    If I'm out for the day, I'll turn my wi-fi off and it seems to give me additional time. Is the inductive charge on your phone something you had to activate - if so, do you need to in-activate it when it's off the charging pad? Have you tried re-starting the phone? Maybe, the battery has just got to that age?